Friday, July 11, 2008

I'm taking over!

Well Nick finally got our blog up, so now I guess it's time for me to take over and try to keep up with it. I'm gonna start from the beginning and see if I can catch up. I might decide that's a stupid idea later, but for now I'll give it a try! :) Here's a rundown of the Hendersons.....Nick and I got married on August 23, 2007 and it has been absolutely AMAZING so far!!


















We lived in Nick's parents basement until April, which was nice to be able to save up some money. We didn't have a whole lot of space, but it was fun and Ainsley loved it! She was definitely in control of everyone in the house! It was nice for her, and me, to really get to know Nick's parents. They're amazing people! Ainsley was always doing something fun with her new Grandpa Kim. They would cook, paint, read stories, or Ainsley would just help him with whatever project he was working on! While we lived there, Nick finished school at BYU and got a new job working with three of his brothers. He has really enjoyed working there and plans to stay for a while.

We moved into a new townhome in April and we're really enjoying it so far. It's taken us a little while to get settled, but we're almost there. We really enjoy the ward and the neighbors and the fact that we can walk to the store whenever we need to!

No comments: