Friday, July 11, 2008

Dance

In November, Ainsley started taking dance classes at a studio called Vibe. She has LOVED it so much and has done really well. She has made some new friends and is starting to get a little more graceful! She struggled a bit at first, but has really picked it up.


In May, she had a dance recital and her class showed everything that they've learned. I was really nervous that she would be too shy to do anything in front of all the people. For those of you who don't know her very well, if anyone smiles, or laughs, or even looks at her while she's doing something cute, she usually starts screaming and yells, "DON'T LOOK AT ME!!" What a stinker! So I was so scared that she was going to do that in her recital. But surprisingly, she actually really liked it! She did so good and was so dang cute!!





3 comments:

Christy said...

Yay for Emilie and blogging! I'm so excited! But we in the blogging world have high expectations for you to blog often. And LOVE Ainsley's dance recital. I love when little girls take dance lessons. It just melts me. :)

Travis & Liz said...

Hey there!! I can't get over Ainsley's pictures. That seriouly makes me want a girl super bad! I know, I know I could just get prego. Ok so maybe not that bad! I love the blog! Since we can't seam to find the time to come see your new place, maybe you should just put pics up of it!! jk!

Katie Schultz said...

I am so happy you have a blog now. Ainsley is so cute, I am glad her and Ruby are some what close in age. I can not get enough of that Story on You Tube Ainsley told.